Thank you for choosing Healing sunshine wellness
We completely sanitize rooms between clients using CDC approved disinfectant. Our appointments are staggered to minimize the number of clients in the building at one time. If you prefer to wait in your car and we will text you when therapist is ready ,please text us once you have arrived.
Parking is in front of the building or in rear, clients may park in spaces marked ‘Advance Cosmetics’.
Please use the front entrance, there is no need to ring the bell.
Spa policies & Etiquette:
Please take a moment to read and the following information:
Please turn off your cell phone once in the office to be courteous to our clients in session .
- I understand that massage therapy is provided for stress reduction, relaxation, relief from muscular tension, and improvement of circulation and energy flow.
- If I experience pain or discomfort with draping during the session, I will immediately inform my therapist so that pressure/strokes can be adjusted to my level of comfort.
- I understand that the services offered today are not a substitute for medical care. I understand that my therapist is not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat physical or mental illness.
- I affirm that I have notified my therapist of all known medical conditions and injuries.
- I agree to inform the therapist of any changes in my health and medical condition. I understand that there shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should I forget to do so.
- I understand that massage is entirely therapeutic and non-sexual in nature.
- Our treatment time is plan for you; should you run late therapist will give you whatever time is left from appointment. You will still be responsible for the full time scheduled.
- Each massage or service you receive includes up to ten minutes of consultation and dressing time. This period is counted towards your timed session.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
Full charges will be imposed for appointment cancelled “Six hours before session or NO SHOW”.
Attention Groupon Customer: To book your appointment, the Groupon Voucher number is required. Couples’ vouchers must be redeemed as a couple and cannot to be split. Cancellation or rescheduling policy also applies in full effect. A cancellation or reschedule six hours before session or no show will void the Groupon voucher, your Groupon will be redeemed, and an e-mail confirmation will be sent.
Failure to pay for missed appointments will result in no future appointments.
We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. We do not participate in any medical insurance plans. A $55 fee will be charged for checks returned by the bank.
Refund Policy: All gift certificates are non-refundable. Gift certificates are transferable and can be exchanged for any treatment of equal or less value, if available. Pre-paid booked client’s appointment refund will be applied according to our cancellation policy above.
Gift Certificates: Gift certificates for our treatments are valid for 12 months and can be purchased at the front desk, in person, over the phone, or from our website.
Gratuities: Gratuities are greatly appreciated. Can be paid directly to therapist or at checkout. All our licensed therapist are contractors and bring their own skills to help our clients.
We greatly appreciate your business,
Healing Sunshine Wellness