Healing Sunshine is uplifting your quality of life, mind, body, and spirit. By state law, we require draping of the genital area and gluteal cleavage in all sessions and treatments. Breast massage will not be performed during treatment without consultation and written consent before each session. Please voice any concerns to your therapist immediately if pressure, pain, heat sensitivities, or any other comfort issues arise during session. The client or the Licensee have a right to cease the massage session for any reason. Our highly trained therapists are here for the purpose of promoting: natural structural balance, pain reduction, relief of muscular tension or spasm, stress reduction, and increasing circulation.
Massage therapy is provided for stress reduction, relaxation, relief from muscular tension, and improvement of circulation and energy flow.
• If any pain is experienced or discomfort with draping or massage, immediately inform the therapist so necessary adjustments are made to the level of comfort.
• Draping of the genital area and gluteal cleavage will be used at all times during the session for all clients.
• Only areas that therapists are working on will be exposed.
• The therapist shall drape the breast of all female clients and not engage in breast massage of female clients unless the client gives written consent before each session involving breast massage.
• The services offered today are not a substitute for medical care.
• The therapist is not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat physical or mental illness.
• Notify the therapist of all known medical conditions and injuries.
• Inform the therapist of any changes in my health and medical condition.
• There shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should you forget to do so.
• Massage is entirely therapeutic and non-sexual.
• Wound care is not performed and no fluid of any kind is extracted during service.
• During the massage at any time if the client feels uncomfortable for any reason may ask to end the session; the same goes for our therapist. They may ask to end the session at any time should they feel uncomfortable.
By Appointment Only! We recommend that you book well in advance to secure your preferred date and time of treatment. If we do not have space available for your desired date and/or time, ask to be put on our “standby” list. A deposit or full payment is required to secure appointments. When booking, we need all information filled out within 2 hours. Otherwise, we assume you are cancelling.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to avoid a reduced session time. Our sessions run 50 minutes hands-on for a 60-minute session and 80 minutes hands-on for a 90-minute session. Late arrivals will only receive the remainder of their allotted time but will be responsible for paying the full amount of their session. Each massage or service you receive includes up to 10 minutes of consultation and dressing time.
Clients must cancel or reschedule appointments 24 hours in advance. Appointments canceled or rescheduled in less than 24 hours will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee per person. For appointments canceled or rescheduled in 4 hours or less from appointment time, full charges will be imposed. Full charges will be imposed for a “no show”. Failure to pay for missed appointments will result in no future appointments.
A deposit or full payment is required to secure appointments. We accept cash, CashApp, PayPal, and all major credit cards. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. We do not participate in any medical insurance plans.
All gift certificates are non-refundable. Gift certificates are transferable and can be exchanged for any treatment of equal or less value, if available. Pre-paid booked client’s appointment refund will be applied according to our cancellation policy above.
The gift certificate’s promotional value expires 6 months after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Can be purchased at the front desk in person, over the phone, or from our website. Appointment: “no shows” will void the gift certificate.
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Only one Groupon per new client will be accepted. A Groupon voucher number is needed to reserve your appointment. All Groupon vouchers are REDEEMED the morning of your appointment – if you need to make any changes, please do so 24 hours before. A “No Show” will result in your Groupon voucher being redeemed at that time, we will still honor the voucher once the “No Show” fee is paid. Please read the cancellation policy above, as it is applied to ALL Groupon customers.
ATTENTION: We appreciate your business and glad our Groupon ad brought you here to experience relaxation.
However, we ONLY accept Groupon vouchers from first-time clients. If you purchased our Groupon once, unfortunately, you cannot use another one. If you enjoyed your experience and would like to come back, let us know and we will book you for next time with a special price for being a loyal customer.
Gratuities are greatly appreciated.